Pool Information and RulesHours:
Adult (18 years and older) Swim Only: 6am-9am.
All Swim: 9am-DUSK (9pm latest). The pool will be open every day.
All events/parties must be approved in advance by e-mailing email@example.com.
Weekend parties not to exceed 20 out-of-neighborhood guests (Fri 4pm – Sun 9pm). Weekday parties may be up to 30 guests.
Please read these rules with all family members. Your cooperation and respect for the rights of others is necessary to ensure everyone enjoys our facilities.
- No lifeguard is on duty - Swim at Your Own Risk.
- Use of the swimming pool will be limited to homeowners/residents (hereafter 'residents') and their guests. Guests MUST be accompanied at all times. Residents will be responsible for all actions of their guests. Two guests per 1 resident, maximum 4 guests total.
- No person under the age of fourteen (14) will be allowed in the swimming pool unless accompanied by a resident sixteen (16) years or older who assumes responsibility for that person.
- Guests (non-residents) must be accompanied by a resident sixteen (16) years or older who assumes responsibility for that person. As stated in Rule 2, guests will be limited to 2 per resident.
- Residents 14 to 17 wishing to use the pool unaccompanied must bring proof of residence/age. Riggsbee Farm will provide a pool ID if required.
- All persons must shower before entering the pool.
- All non-toilet-trained infants and toddlers MUST wear swimming diapers AND tight fitting rubber pants when they are in the pool or pool area. No disposable diapers are allowed in the pool OR baby pool.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No bicycles, skateboards or roller-blades are allowed in the pool area. No grills in the pool area.
- No running or horseplay is allowed in the pool area.
- No animals of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool area by anyone under twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Only toys designed specifically for water play will be allowed in the pool. Soft splash balls, etc. are allowed. No inner tubes or foam filled preservers are allowed. Large floats should be kept out of the pool during peak hours as they prevent others from being able to swim.
- No cut-offs are allowed in the pool (Strings foul the filters).
- No one with an infectious disease, inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge, open wound, or bandages will be allowed in the pool.
- No loud music, abusive or profane language is allowed. Only battery powered radios or players will be allowed in the pool area.
- Homeowners/residents will be held responsible for the actions of their children and guests and the cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible homeowner.
- DO NOT LITTER! All paper and trash should be put in the trash cans.
- The Association will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse entry or deny pool privileges to anyone at its sole discretion.
- Failure to comply with any of the foregoing rules may result in suspension of pool privileges.